Junior/Mid-Level Dynamics 365/PP Consultant - London/FlexibleJunior/Mid-Level Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Consultant
required for an organisation going through an exciting period of digital change and transformation. The role will be based in Central London, close to Farringdon, where you will be responsible for discovery, capturing requirements, engaging SME's and stakeholders, translating requirements into design documentation.
The ideal candidate will have proven technical experience working with Dynamics 365 & Power Platform. This is an excellent opportunity to make a step into a consultant position, so would ideally suit a technically confident Systems/Business Analyst who are keen to progress with their career.Key Responsibilities
- Configuring the solution and applications within MS Power Platform and Dynamics 365 using out of the box configuration and working closely with an external supplier where more custom work is required.
- Working with external partners to ensure knowledge of the product roadmap and staying at the forefront of new functionality.
- Re-engineer business processes and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Power Platform/Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Support development of platform Power Platform and Dynamics 365 strategies and blueprints to enable business digitalisation.
- Develop performance metrics, measures, benefits and KPI monitoring of new solutions delivered for the organisation.
- A broad understanding of Power Platform and Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) - out of the box functionality and limits.
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack to be able to leverage it to create end to end digital solutions (For instance, Power BI and 0365)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- A desire and enthusiasm to continually develop your knowledge of new functionally in the Microsoft platforms - keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications for example.
The company is offering a salary for this position up to £50,000 per annum, depending on your experience, with an excellent benefits package and is open to flexibility working (2/3 days working from home after lockdown/when safe to return to the office).Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Mark Lasisi at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regards to this vacancyJunior/Mid-Level Dynamics/PP Consultant - London/Flexible