ARE YOU THE MOTIVATED AND DYNAMIC PHYSIOTHERAPIST WE ARE LOOKING FOR?Location:
South West London mobile physiotherapy services
Why join us? Salary + a competitive
bonus + career growth potential
Our mobile physiotherapy company has an exciting opportunity for a full-time self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic physiotherapist with MSK and rehab experience to help us deliver COVID safe home visits throughout South West London.
You will possess excellent clinical and interpersonal skills, a flexible and approachable attitude to your work and a good understanding of the importance of marketing and business promotion in today's healthcare market and in the community.
Company vehicle, full training, ongoing CPD and support provided.Essential Requirements:
Role and Responsibilities
- HCP registered
- UK resident
- Full clean driving licence
· Provide expert Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to a diverse range of patients within a domiciliary setting.
· Manage a case load of patients with varying MSK pathologies using evidence based/patient centred principles to assess, plan and implement treatment.
· Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem.
· Develop and review treatment programmes together with patients' goals in mind, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
· Facilitate patients' rehabilitation to full recovery following surgery or injury
· Continue to build and maintain a consolidated list of patients
· Write patient case notes and reports in our online clinical notes, adhering to company procedures and CSP guidelines.
· Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
· Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients; through CPD and further reading.
· Liaise with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention.
· Be legally responsible and accountable for your professional actions.
· Be caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
· Manage clinical risk.
· Attend regular case conferences, team meetings and CPD to ensure smooth running of the business and full communication with all team members.
· Report directly to the Clinical Director whilst also working closely with other key members of the team.Desirable skills:
· Orthopaedic rehabilitation experience
· Experience working with elderly persons
· Acupuncture course completion
· Pilates & Rehabilitation experience
· Experience of using electronic practice management systems
· Confidence with IT systemsYour Development:
Is there something you have always wanted to learn? We offer professional and personal development opportunities, such as acupuncture training etc. Let us know and we will make it happen!
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year