Construction Design and Verification Engineer
JRL Civil Engineering is a part of the JRL Group which encompasses 14+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex projects. Since our inception in 2005, we have fast become an industry leader in the installation of Continuous Flight Auger (CFA), Rotary Bored, Cased CFA and Contiguous & Secant Pile Retaining Wall.
In addition to this we have other wide capabilities to provide a self-sufficient piling package which includes design and installation of Working Platforms, piling muck-away, piling attendances and Principle Contractor Role.
Due to continued growth we are recruiting a Construction Design & Verification Engineer for the division.Responsibilities:
· Design, pricing, estimation, planning and delivery of construction testing and monitoring projects. Projects might include; low strain pile integrity testing (sonic echo or similar), cross hole sonic testing, thermal integrity testing, high strain (dynamic) testing, static load testing, inclinometer testing, standard survey measurements, vibration monitoring, structural load monitoring with load cells and strain gauges and concrete testing (slump, strength etc).
· Design, pricing, estimation and planning of geotechnical (mainly piling and anchoring) and civil projects.
· Compilation of data bases of testing results to enable big data analytics and machine learning.
· Projects would typically include London high-rise towers with deep basements and infrastructure projects.
· Must be willing to work on site potentially 100% of the time. There will also be time spent in the office.Desirable Requirements:
· Previous experience working piling sector.
· Degree qualified in Civil/Structural/Geotechnical Engineering with the ability and ambition to become chartered.
· The role is best suited to someone who is calm and relaxed under pressure and who enjoys fitness and sport in their spare time.
· Active problem solver. Benefits:
- Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation's most exciting Construction projects.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office.
- In-house barista.
- Subsidised Cafeteria.
- Team bonding events.
- Sporting Events - perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we're poised for further growth and success, so if you're committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.