Tangent International are currently looking for a specialist in. NET Development, this position will be based in Central London with 2 days per week remote available. The successful candidate will focus on the analysis and development/coding and testing of core applications across our customers global IT set up. This position will involve working with different .NET Frameworks and areas like CI/CD, SCM Tools, Unit Testing within .NET and working with .NET in Cloud technologies such as AWS or AZURE.
Our client is a Global Leader within the Financial industry, this is a multi-billion-dollar organisation with office locations in over 30 countries with further expansion plans for 2021.
To be successful in the application process we are looking for the following skills:
- Extensive experience of C#.NET 4.5 and at least one of the following: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API or WCF
- Confident working with using C#, Linq, .Net Multi-threading and .Net design patterns.
- Comfortable working with Unit Testing in .Net, for example using, NUnit, XUnit FakeItEasy etc.
- Hands-On experience with Dependency Injection in .Net, for example using Unity, NInject etc.
- PL/SQL stored procedures, views, triggers and relational data modelling and design.
- Experience with SCM tools, for example using, TFS, GIT, SVN etc.
- Hands-On experience with CI/CD tools, for example using, Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Experience using cloud technologies from AWS or Azure in .NET
This position will offer remote working until it is safe to return to the office as per government guidelines.