JOB TITLE: EU Customer Analytics Manager
REPORTS TO: EU Head of Online Planning & Trading
Urban Outfitters EU is looking for a talented individual to head up our Analytics team. The right candidate for this position will possess a balance of quantitative reporting and analytical skills alongside a big-picture strategic curiosity. This position will lead the Analytics Team in providing fact-based recommendations, guidance, and reporting in the areas of marketing channel performance, customer contact strategy, customer valuation, and digital behavior.
What You'll Be Doing:
· Partner with Marketing teams to develop various audience segmentation approaches to help drive customer acquisition/reactivation, as well as enhance customer lifetime value. Design, manage, and deliver audience and customer segmentation strategies for A/B tests
· Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing and analyzing customer data to solve challenging business problems. Responsible for operating daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, annual reporting to monitor company KPIs plus various loyalty and marketing initiatives.
· Leverage data from site experience tracking tools (i.e. Google Analytics) to collect, analyze, and report on customer journeys, interactions, and touchpoints, as well as website and conversion funnel performance
· Utilize SQL and BI tools to extract and visualize customer data, including demographic information, on-site behavior, marketing engagement, transaction data as well as brand and product preferences.
· Improve analytics capability through updating algorithms for predicting customer value, product lifecycle, marketing spend vs revenue forecasting.
· Collaborate with brand-level analytics partners on statistical best practices and oversee the development and maintenance of cross-brand statistical initiatives.
· Partner with brand teams, engineering, and digital product teams to perfect digital analytics measurement plans, manage AB tests, customer journey mappings, and deliver digital insights and reporting.
· Acting as a liaison to the IT department, as well as sister brand teams regarding the development and adoption of future projects, such as business intelligence tools and integrating new data.
What You'll Need:
· Relevant work experience, preferably in retail/ecommerce
· Advanced experience with SQL/ R/ Google Analytics and visualization tools such as Qlik, MicroStrategy, Tableau
· Experience in statistical probabilistic modelling techniques such as regression, decision trees, neural networks, support vector machines, supervised/unsupervised clustering techniques, etc. Model application for use in a retail environment preferred.
· Solid understanding of the major marketing channels including email, SEO, SEM and affiliates
· Expert-level proficiency in data management, including the ability to handle large datasets, both structured and unstructured via cloud and on-premise data storage a must
· Proactive and entrepreneurial spirit. Agile in a fast-paced business environment with constant change
· Great team culture within a supportive and inclusive brand
· Dog-friendly office
· Complimentary onsite gym and wellness studio plus wellbeing initiatives
· Onsite café
· Local food/drink discounts
· Great development programmes
· Huge staff discount across the brands and regular sample sales
· Competitive holiday allowance
· Pension scheme, life insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans
· And much more....
We receive such a high volume of applications, unfortunately we can't reply to everybody. If you haven't heard back from us after 2 weeks, you haven't been successful on this occasion. However, don't let this put you off applying in future, please keep an eye on our career pages.