Are you passionate about technology, code development and automation? Can you help grow service capability and accelerate the cloud journey of our blue chip customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to lead on technical cloud native engagements for our customers across the region.Shape your World
We are looking for a Cloud Native Technologist to be part of the driving force to transform the application landscape of our customers.The role will involve:
- Leading engagements with both development and Infrastructure as code (ARM, Cloud Formation or Terraform) along with exposure to CI/CD, Appreciation of security and DevSecOps, application modernization from monolith to microservices or distributed services, Container technology (Docker), Kubernetes, DevOps exposure and an understanding of the application life cycle.
- You will be responsible for leading the successful on-boarding of both new and existing customers through their digital journey. This will include proof of concept development, technical demonstrations of cloud solutions and developing customer architectural blueprints and building cloud native solutions from cradle to grave with a design it build it approach.
- Acting as the customer facing lead of the CNS team you will be comfortable with complexity, ambiguity, pace of change and incremental development ensuring customers are supported throughout their journey by a cloud/hybrid expert.
Shape your world and achieve together
- Expert & Certified level understanding of varied platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud native technologies and tangible language experience in Go, Python, Bash, JSON, YAML, Java, .NET, NodeJS.
- Technology knowledge in Containers, CI\CD, Automation, Load balancing, Functions, Database as a Service, Serverless, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain,
- Strong Understanding of traditional application architecture and cloud native application architecture and their relationships to transform
- Knowledge of Cloud/Hybrid commercial models
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information. #Shapeyourworld