Tax Service Line Overview
We provide bespoke advice in all areas of taxation, helping our clients to navigate the complexities of tax codes, often in multiple jurisdictions, and to help them ensure they are fulfilling all their obligations and paying the correct amount of tax. In this way we help them to manage an area of significant financial and reputational risk and to make properly informed decisions about their tax position whether they are an individual, a business owner or a corporate organisation. We also help clients resolve any disputes they have with the tax authorities as swiftly as possible.
Mazars Specialist Tax Services Team is looking for 2 new Managers to join the Employment Taxes part of the team, as it continues its growth trajectory of 10% plus per year. The positions available are in London
and The North (Manchester or Leeds
). We are looking for two new managers who are keen to develop a wide set of Employment Taxes advisory skills. We provide our clients with a wide range of services, from ensuring compliance with all Employment Taxes filing and payment requirements to helping them develop responsible reward packages. We support our clients in developing reward packages which are sustainable and aligned with the new way that businesses need ot remuneration their employees in a post Covid landscape. Ideally, the successful candidates will also have a good knowledge of technology, as an increasing number of our projects require our team to embrace the technology solutions that we are developing.Job Purpose
The successful candidate will have experience of utilising automation to improve compliance processes, as well as a creative mindset to assist with the development of the digitalisation of advisory projects with our clients. They will also have the emotional intelligence to be able to engage with the rest of our team, including managing more junior team members, as well as to build relationships across the wider business. Role & Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Build relationships across the tax business and improve awareness of our Employment Tax services.
- Work with Strategic Markets to develop new sector specific propositions for our clients.
- Co-ordinate with other team members to work in a collaborative style.
- Train more junior team members.
- Develop own internal network to support our clients with their Employment Taxes needs
NO AGENCIES PLEASEInclusion and Diversity
- Holds relevant professional qualification such as ACA or CTA (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience of technology transformation projects.
- Demonstrates broad and strong technical tax knowledge and experience.
- Able to build good relationships with members of the team.
- Developed leadership skills and ability to build a team
- Significant experience of developing project plans and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Excellent interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Experience of mentoring and developing people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, develop new initiatives and methodologies.
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
- Provides assistance, shares experience, provides meaningful feedback and proactively supports the development of others.
- Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control.
- Broad experience of managing the financials on clients and adjusting the approach to compliance work depending on the budget.
- Experience of identifying opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines.
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.