Do you like working with big data? Do you want to use data to influence product decisions for products being
used by over half a billion people every day? If yes, we want to talk to you. Our data warehouse team works
very closely with Product Managers, Product Analysts and Internet Marketers to figure out ways to acquire
new users, retain existing users and optimize user experience - all of this using massive amounts of data. In
this role, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. In this role,
you will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and you'll get an opportunity to solve some of
the most challenging business problems on the web and mobile Internet, at a scale that few companies can
Data Engineer, Analytics Responsibilities
• Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products.
• Interface with engineers, product managers, and product analysts to understand data needs.
• Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
• Design, build and launch new data models in production.
• Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation, and loading processes in
• Support existing processes running in production.
• Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
• Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
• 2+ years experience in the data warehouse space.
• 2+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
• 2+ years experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system.
• 2+ years experience with programming languages, Python preferred.
• Hands-on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
• Ability to write efficient SQL statements.
• Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven
• Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients.
• BS/BA in Computer Science or Mathematics.