Crossover is hiring for multiple Team Lead positions for our client, IgniteTech.
Are you a seasoned software engineering manager? Do you have the highest standards for code quality? If so, we are looking for you!
Be prepared to dive in and learn different technologies - this job is not for people who want to specialize in only one technology. We want quick learners who love technology and are always hungry to learn more. We engineer our products to the highest quality standards.
Joining us is a great career move! At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our "Netflix for Enterprise Software" model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
You'll have room to grow - your way!What You Will Be Doing
What You Won't Be Doing
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automation based on real data analysis
- Identifying the true root cause of complex software problems
Team Lead Key Responsibilities
- Endless committee meetings about business analysis or priorities
- Becoming the go-to expert on products to which you are assigned
- Upgrade the quality of all code in your product, and the accuracy and completeness of your architecture artifacts
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Development experience in Visual Basic, .Net, Java, C#/C++, and SQL.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineering manager
- Customer-facing skills and experience
- Hands-on cloud development experience
- Experience in building and delivering enterprise-grade SaaS products
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We're doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent, and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.What's Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4266-GB-London-TeamLead.012