My client, an award winning, market leader in their industry, are presenting an exciting opportunity for Golang Developer to work on innovative and progressive projects which will help develop the present and shape the future of their industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an opportunistic Golang Developer to join a team of forward thinking and determined individuals to successfully collaborate on market leading design and technologies to provide appropriate solutions to real world problems.
As a Golang Developer you will be expected to
- Make architectural and design decisions
- Develop and test your own code as well as review coding of colleagues
- Set up and support relevant cloud infrastructure including GCP, AWS, Azure and Terraform
- Support the product owner in sizing and prioritising work
The ideal Golang Developer will be required to have experience of:
- Building new products for unfamiliar industries
- Familiar with the entire software development life cycle
- Experience working in both start-ups and large organisations
- Demonstrable use of Golang is essential
- Cloud systems - GCP, AWS, Azure, Terraform
In return a successful Control Systems Engineer will be provided with:
- £500 -£650pd
- Remote working
This role will initially be remote working but going forward may require travel to London.
If you are interested in joining a company who focus on bringing together the greatest minds, to fight the toughest challenges, while striving to make the difference for their customers contact Andrew Hastings at Anson McCade on 02077806706.