Junior Digital Designer
We are an e-commerce start-up modest fashion brand based in London looking to recruit a self-starting, enthusiastic Junior Digital Designer. You will be working closely with the CEO and creative team to help define and deliver the brand message across both digital and offline platforms. We're looking for someone who would like to grow with the business.Overall Purpose of the Role
Responsible for producing all visual content across website and e-commerce marketing channels to deliver a relevant and engaging customer experience, maximise conversion and drive sales.Key Responsibilities and Duties
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Design visually compelling assets and content for use across our global responsive websites.
- Evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided
- Conceptualise ideas and generate content from a variety of ideas
- Understand characteristics of target audience and find effective ways to reach them
- Work closely with the creative team to deliver engaging and consistent content for email, affiliates, re-targeting, social media, and display advertising channels
- Create designs that respond beautifully to all devices whilst demonstrating a user-centric approach
- Create digital creative & front-end content that is on brand, accessible, useable & meets best practice standards
- Design internal digital communication materials and presentations to support the wider business needs on an ad hoc basis
- Conduct continual analysis of competitor activity both onsite and across digital marketing channels, as well as the key market trends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in graphic design or relevant field
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Strong creative, design and multitasking skills
- Proven experience working in a Web Design role within a retail e-commerce environment or premium brand.
- Creative and graphic design skills with the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of brand identity ideally within a premium market.
- Applications should include portfolios that showcase a selection of work.
- Knowledge and experience of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe products including XD and InDesign,
- Ability to deliver to strict deadlines within a fast-paced retail environment essential
- Pixel perfect attention to detail and a sense of pride and ownership over quality.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Be eager to learn and use all the different tools involved with display/paid social campaign management (Facebook Ads Manager)
- Supporting the CEO with any other tasks that may arise within a start-up organisation.
Part-time / Freelance: 1 to 2 days a week
Starting Salary: Pro Rata £20,000
- Location: Remotely within Greater London Area