International technology business, whose head office is in the UK, are looking to hire an Interim Group Reporting Manager to support them for 6 months during their year-end and external audit process. The expectation will be that you be based remotely for the duration of the assignment.
- Ownership of production of annual statutory reporting for the Group and subsidiaries under IFRS
- Preparation of Annual Report and Accounts, as well as interim report
- Manage external audit relationship and lead audit of consolidated results
- Develop and maintain group accounting policies manual
- Qualified Accountant
- Solid working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience delivering annual reports for listed companies, as well as audit exposure
- Hands-on and detail focused individual, able to work autonomously
Day rate: £450 - £500 per dayDisclaimer:
Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.