You'll join one of our product teams taking care of one of our products, these include AwesomeAds, PopJam, and KWS. You'll also have the opportunity to get stuck into various product components, driving both innovation and performance on the technology front.
Quality is key for us, so you will ensure all product components are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production), deliver products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning and iterating frequently. We're a collaborative team so you'll work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
Here's what a typical day as a Full Stack Engineer looks like:
- You'll work with your team to design and implement features and services for the product you own
- Commit to high-speed iterations, high code quality, and continuous improvement via agile processes
- Provide production support, system diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Support and be a critical part of our dev-ops culture
What our stack looks like:
Kubernetes, Node.js, TypeScript, Kafka, AWS, PostgreSQL, Druid.io, Cassandra, Redis/Memcached, Angular/ReduxAbout SuperAwesome
SuperAwesome powers the kids' digital media ecosystem. Our platform is used by hundreds of companies to enable over twelve billion kid-safe digital transactions across advertising, community and parental consent every month. SuperAwesome has pioneered the kidtech sector, delivering engagement with the under-13 audience built around privacy and responsibility.
We wholeheartedly believe a good engineer can pick up any new technology in a reasonable amount of time (for example you can use any language you're familiar with for completing the code test part of our process). In short, please apply if you are interested in working with our stack! As soon as you join you will have an on-boarding plan tailored to you, challenging and bringing you up to speed.
About you as a person:
About your skills:
- You think about things critically - we're the first to do what we do in this industry, so you'll come across new problems every day
- You'll fearlessly attack problems - we think the tools you know now are secondary to having the mindset to fix things, i.e. you're a problem solver and not just a builder
- You like working in a team - we have an agile development environment and get stuff done together in multi-disciplinary teams
- You're flexible and adaptable - we have multiple teams working on complementary but different products, so you'll thrive on variety
You are proficient in backend and frontend development, and you have experience developing large and complex web applications and building high throughput systems with microservices and/or event-driven architectures and both relational and non-relational databases.
Want to know more?
Check out our Head of Engineering's Blog and what he says about our team and some pointers to gliding through our interview process.
SuperAwesome powers powers the kids' digital media ecosystem. Our platform is used by hundreds of companies to enable over twelve billion kid-safe digital transactions across advertising, community and parental consent every month. SuperAwesome has pioneered the kidtech sector, delivering engagement with the under-13 audience built around privacy and responsibility.Benefits
We're a rapidly growing start-up team with a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. This is a genuine opportunity to learn and grow, through real ownership and responsibility.
We have a range of awesome perks and benefits:
- Fully paid healthcare - provided through Vitality
- Monthly pizza Friday
- Wednesday catered breakfast
- Quarterly team lunches
- Friday drinks
- Office snack bar
- Pension scheme
- Holidays - 25+ bank holidays
- Expanded Maternity and Paternity leave
- Flexible hours
- Quarterly socials / yearly company event
- Product team hack days and charity events
- Health and wellbeing calendar