Radley Green is currently working with a business going through huge growth and plans to double in size in the next 12 months. The business is currently in need of a Finance Systems Analyst to take ownership of various systems used by the Finance team.
This is a permanent role and will pay up to £55k plus bonus, strong benefits and lots of opportunities for development.
This is a great opportunity for a nearly Qualified / Qualified Accountant who is very strong with systems and has some experience working with / managing systems in their current role.
The responsibilities for this role include:
· Reporting into the Head of Finance and will take ownership of the 3 main systems - SAP, Sage X3 and Board (BI Tool)
· This role will support the data warehouse that feeds data across HR, Finance and Business Development systems
· Supporting all current and future initiatives between finance and the wider organisation
· Managing all updates / upgrades/ implementations and training across the business
· Act as a Finance Business Partner for the business to troubleshoot any issues across the finance systems.
Skills and Experience needed.
· Nearly Qualified / Qualified Accountant with strong systems experience
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders.
· Experience in project delivery and ownership
· Experience in of working with an ERP and BI Tool - specific systems experience isn't required but candidates must have ERP and BI tool experience from a systems perspective.
· Experience working systems related role or to have responsibilities in a broader accounting role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in its field.