Digital/Direct Channel ManagerLocation :
Birmingham - With remote and flexible optionsSalary :
up to £60,000 dependent on skills and experience plus excellent benefits
My client is looking for the newly created Direct Channel Manager role which will be pivotal in managing and expanding their online channel sales, with the initial focus being on delivering exponential growth to a core product area.
I'm looking for someone who can bring their experience of direct online sales of financial products to support delivery of an income target for this year, manage the existing routes to market and drive the delivery of new ones, utilising a fast paced test and learn approach.
This is a key new role in the business supporting ambitious plans for growth and delivery of my clients strategic vision. As such we are looking for a someone with a passion for delivery, an ability to move at pace and who has an ambition to apply their skills and experience to meeting a new challenge.KEY ACTIVITIES
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Manage and expand the existing aggregator and partnership relationships
- Oversee campaign activity around the direct proposition, working closely with the customer and digital marketing teams
- Manage existing third-party relationships with marketing agencies / providers around promotion of the direct products media partners, etc.
- Devise new strategies and approaches for taking direct products to market utilising a test and learn methodology where appropriate and monitoring activity
- Deliver clear MI and reporting
- Work closely with digital delivery teams to drive continuous improvement and optimisation of online sales journeys
- Manage all existing and new contractual agreements
- Work with the Creative Director and Customer Communications teams to devise clear campaign approaches
- Devise and deliver a clear plan for the year
- Work with product, proposition, and strategic teams to support identifying new opportunities for the direct channel and help to deliver clear business cases for future development
- Be a focal point for the direct business lines
- Deliver the target income associated with direct business
What's on Offer?
- Experience in a financial services environment is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to influence at all levels
- Project management and delivery an ability to get things done'
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, professional and team orientated work ethic
- Knowledge of financial services products and processes
- Knowledge of the wider financial services market and key competitors
- Strategic thinking capability
On top of a generous salary with annual pay reviews you can expect :
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days with service anniversaries) and you have the option to buy / sell holiday too
- Superb pension scheme is company matched, plus 2% (up to 10%)
- Life Assurance 4 x base pay plus an additional 4 x if an accepted member of the pension scheme and have dependents
- Individual private medical cover
- Access to a wide variety of flexible benefits too; there are too many to mention but typically include things like travel loan / car parking scheme, cycle to work programme, medical cover, financial advice
- Numerous discounts designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing, and leisure discounts
- Employee assistance programme we help you, take care of you!