Are you an experienced technologist who loves building complete products which deliver a positive impact?
Are you excited by the freedom to build your own greenfield stack-and to know it'll make a positive impact?
This company are on a mission to improve the emotional wellbeing of 20 million people with world class, employer funded mental healthcare. By combining a curated team of therapists and coaches, personalised matching to the right professional, focused one-on-one sessions, and a hassle-free online platform, they can transform both the mental health of team members and collective productivity.
They've just raised funding from one of the UK's best venture capital firms and various top-notch angels. And now, they're looking for a Technical Lead to play a key role in building an online platform pretty much from the ground up.Responsibilities
- You'll be responsible for developing web-based products that make it simple to get therapy. You'll own all technical and cultural aspects of the development cycle, including architecture, infrastructure, tooling, conventions, building, testing, integration, deployment, and monitoring.
- Their existing technology is very light, so you'll be building most things from scratch with zero constraints from legacy technology.
- Optimising their technology to support 10,000 concurrent users, while keeping the door open to scale up to millions.
- Can put together a clean user interface using React based on an existing design system
- Understand how to stitch together infrastructure using AWS components or a similar platform
- Experience of building products from the ground up