Company and Position Overview
Marsden Group are a successful and ambitious healthcare business that have recently received investment from Alcuin Partners to expand further in the UK and in International markets through product and customer development. With a new leadership team in place the need to recruit an additional marketing executive has been identified.
· To write and schedule social media across all channels
· Writing and uploading blog posts with involvement from the Marketing Co-Ordinator
· Make amendments to the Marsden website - including uploading images, improving content, adding attachments, etc.
· Write the content, create and send email campaigns to our customer base
· Create marketing collateral using the Adobe package including catalogues, products brochures, etc.
· Edit and retouch images when required using Photoshop
· Customer outreach - for testimonials, reviews, etc.
· SEO basics - including updating blog posts in, improving web content, link building and general off page SEO.
· PPC management
· To carry out our general reporting - knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel required
· Occasionally, other marketing tasks as required by the business and our sales staff.
The ideal candidate will already have at least two years' marketing experience.
· Degree in Marketing, business or related field desirable
· 2+ years experience in a marketing role
· Strong skills in Microsoft package
· Highly competent with Adobe package (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator primarily)
· Ability to work within a team
· Strong communication and organisational skills
· Interest in video editing or photography beneficial
· Foreign languages beneficial
· 20 days holiday entitlement
· 8:30am to 4:30pm working hours (4pm finish on Fridays)
· Workplace pension scheme
· Remote working options available
· Training courses for relevant skills will be provided