Our client is a world class branding agency, who work with impressive, exciting clients from start ups to global leaders to challenge and change organisations, perceptions and behaviours. They are an agency who are doing things differently, they work with clients to give them strategic and creative leaps to change their business and brands. They are exciting, brave and bold and have produced some of the most exciting brand work this year.
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
We are looking for someone with previous Account Management experience within the design and branding industry, who is passionate about brands and a strategic thinker. Someone who can challenge the thinking and will strive for the best, innovative solution for their clients.
The role will be leading projects across all areas of brand creation, rebrands and implementation projects. As part of Client Services you are fully involved in the projects from Day 1, so you play a key part in the client relationship.
You will collaborate with designers, artworkers and strategists to create challenging and disruptive work, so you must be passionate and interested in branding yourself.
You will always be striving to deliver, thinking of the bigger picture whilst managing the detail
You must be able to adapt to your audience, from a start ups to a global brands and be able to talk to all levels of clients confidently
They need someone who is highly effective at developing plans, taking and influencing briefs, and suggesting strategic solutions. Inspiring confidence while juggling priorities and pushing projects along will be second nature.
Further Responsibilities include.....
· Identifying new business opportunities
· Maintaining strong and happy commercial relationships with clients
· Ensuring clients are constantly up-to-date on category trends and data
· Planning, budgeting, resourcing and delivering detailed project proposals
· Directing projects within budget
· Managing client budgets and billing
· Ensuring we continue to build and maintain a collaborative culture
· At least 3 years' experience working within Client Services in the design and branding industry
· Able to manage and juggle your own workload and priorities
· Comfortable taking ultimate responsibility for account performance
· Strong communication skills, you will be dealing with clients at all levels
· Willing to use your brand understanding to keep the work on-brief (as well as on-schedule)
· Excellent literacy, numeracy and administrative skills
· Amazing organisational skills
The culture of this agency culture is unique. It is an open minded, collaborative and ideas driven studio who are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment. Everyone plays their part and are valued.