Cloud Developer - inside IR35
Our client is a financial services group with a global network spanning over 30 countries.
You are a confident and self-motivating developer with a solid understanding of cloud technologies. You part of a self-organising team and value user feedback within an agile development process. You can manage expectations effectively and have a demonstrable track record of owning delivery of a high profile cloud product to demanding business users.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
· CI/CD pipelines deployed in cloud infrastructure.
· Cloud native technologies, particularly AWS.
· Orchestration technologies e.g. Kubernetes.
· Auxiliary development process skillset (GIT, Maven etc.).
· Test automation technologies (e.g. Robot framework).
· Agile processes & practices e.g. Scrum.
· AWS over Azure/GCP
· Gitlab, Jenkins and other common build tools
· A variety of cloud based database technologies.
Hit Apply for more info!