Senior Financial Crime Manager - Asset Management Experience Required
£100K - £125K + bonus & benefits West End
Our client, a Global Fund Management firm, seeks a Senior Financial Crime Manager. Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer and working with the MLRO, duties will include;
• Provision of advice and guidance to all levels of staff as required
• Tracking regulatory and relevant legal developments and assessment of their impact on the firm.
• Preparation of regular Senior Management/Board reports.
• Alongside MLRO, acting as Nominated Officer receiving, investigating and potentially reporting
Suspicious Activity Reports to the FIU
• Liaison with Regulators and Law Enforcement Agencies.
• Creation, review and maintenance of Policies, Risk Assessments and templates with particular focus on the Firm's financial crime procedures.
• Liaison with Group colleagues on matters relating to Financial Crime and contribute to the ongoing development of Group processes and procedures.
• Perform AML/Sanctions screening on behalf of business areas and resolve matches/alerts or escalate
• Act as main contact point for commercial relationships including with training risk & screening providers
• Provide support and guidance to other members of the Compliance Team.
You should have at least six years Compliance experience, some or all of which must have been in AML/Financial Crime (not only CDD/KYC) and at least two years of which must have been gained in an asset management environment. You must also be up to speed with the 5th AMLD and be willing to quickly pick any other FCA non AML/FC Regulations that are relevant. NB Role based in very nice offices in the heart of Mayfair (once covid restrictions lifted) working with a very pleasant and experienced senior team.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at firstname.lastname@example.org (including a contact no) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).