Full Stack Engineer (Java/Kotlin)
£35,000 - £45,000
We are on the search for a Full Stack Engineer (Java/ Kotlin) for one of Belfast's leading tech companies, who specialise in building and deploying digital solutions for their clients. This company has gone from strength to strength over the past number of years and are keen to grow their experienced development team by bringing on board a Full Stack Engineer that can hit the ground running.
With the opportunity to gain certifications and accreditations in new/emerging technologies as well as a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to develop and grow your knowledge in a tech agnostic environment.
As the new Full Stack Engineer, you will:
• Write clean and concise code and take full ownership of the code that you write.
• Work as part of a small team to deliver on the projects you are assigned to.
• Be a team player who enjoys working as part of a team.
• Work in an agile environment.
We are looking for Full Stack Engineer's with:
• 3+ year's development experience in Java and Kotlin.
• Experience with modern Java frameworks such as Spring or Spring Boot.
• Development experience with Angular, React, Node or Vue.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you can expect:
• Generous package - £35,000 - £45,000
• 10% annual bonus based on performance.
• 25 days holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days.
• Company pension scheme.
• Private medical insurance.
• Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits).
• Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance).
• Interest free season ticket loan.
Click apply now or if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Steven Weir at Anson McCade for more information.