Digital Marketing Executive | London
At Cambridge Audio, we want you to hear your music at it's very best, as the artist intended it to be heard, with nothing added, nothing taken away. That's what we've always wanted because that's what music lovers like us deserve. It's why we're constantly experimenting, solving problems and creating new kit. It's why we've been doing what we do for the last 50+ years. It's why we're always trying to make the listening experience better. Pure. However, you listen, whatever your budget, our goal is simple: Give you the best possible sound, at the fairest possible price.
Music and Technology at Cambridge Audio is our passion. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our London based Marketing team.
We're a business full of passionate people who are encouraged to develop their careers and push their own creativity and progression. To find out more about us, visit: www.cambridgeaudio.com/about-us
Working closely with the marketing team and reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, the Digital Marketing Executive will assist in establishing and maintaining Cambridge Audio's online presence.Key activities:
- Managing day-to-day updates and maintenance of the company website
- Supporting traffic-driving initiatives such as SEO to increase company and brand awareness.
- Identifying gaps in web content and preparing robust briefs for the creative teams.
- Measuring performance using a variety of web analytics tools and analysing statistical data.
- Presenting statistical data to the wider business to drive company brand awareness.
- Supporting the Communications Manager by preparing and executing lines of external communication.
- An individual with a passion for music and a keen interest in technology is a must.
- Previous proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Bazaarvoice, MailChimp...
- Analytical mindset with good critical thinking.
- Strong ability to analyse statistical data and present findings clearly.
- Working knowledge of GDPR regulations.
- Eagerness to learn about our products to effectively help our brand evolve.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven team player.
The package on offer, as ever, is dependent on experience and perceived ability and will fall between £35-45k for the right person.Location
This role can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are able to travel to London, as required.
To apply: Please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter telling us what excites you about the role.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.