Digital Campaign ManagerLocation: London (Remote during pandemic)
The marketing department is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager
to join the team.
We are looking for someone to take responsibility for the day-to-day planning, implementation, management and reporting of integrated digital marketing campaigns - with key KPIs and objectives built around finding new clients and retaining and growing existing clients.
We are a small team with big ambitions so you'll need strong prioritisation and communication skills as well as being extremely resourceful.Responsibilities and skills for the Digital Campaign Manager:Strategic Planning
- Responsible for developing and delivering a clear digital strategy with a focus on;
- Generating new business leads
- Upselling to existing customers
- Supporting our customer service strategy
- Internal and external communications
- Content marketing: art of using relevant, engaging content to attract and nurture prospects through the buyer journey.
- Manage campaign calendar and reporting
- Demonstrable experience in campaign management; executing a strategy that raises awareness, generates interest and desire, and solicits action. Leveraging multiple techniques and channels in order to achieve objectives.
- Implementation and execution of all digital marketing (including remarketing, PPC, search) and paid social media advertising and strategy for growth and engagement, ensuring KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Use of marketing technology/software platforms (such as HubSpot) to streamline marketing efforts and make them more effective, i.e. profiling, personalisation, nurturing.
- Take full ownership of your projects, deal proactively with queries without delay to timelines, presenting solutions and adding value at all levels
Analytics & Reporting
- Collaborate with the head of marketing on overall marketing strategy
- Ensure all work submitted is to the highest of standards with an exceptional level of attention to detail
- Get buy in and seek feedback from the wider sales leadership teams
- Support the sales team in preparing proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
The right candidate will have:
- Identify trends in data to drive optimisation strategies
- Analyse performance metrics and proactively optimise campaigns to increase performance
- Building robust tracking and analytics into the marketing function and reporting on key metrics
About Excell Group:
- History of Marketing KPI delivery
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; written, verbal, presentation
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- You need to be creative, innovative and must have a good work ethic
- Excellent knowledge of HubSpot
- Experienced digital marketer with expert experience of all the acronyms (CRM, CMS, SEO, CPC, CRO, PPC, UX, ROI etc).
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of brand and working to brand guidelines
- Good copywriting skills
- Be adaptable to change and not afraid to get stuck in
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
- At least 3+ years of digital marketing experience within an agency or client side, ideally within the b2b technology industry
Excell is an industry leading technology provider. Unusually for a company of about 200 staff, we own our OFCOM regulated core network. So we are big enough to offer a unified communication solution whilst small enough to be friendly and a great place to work. Come and find out!
We began life in 1992 as a family-run business, caring for every client on an individual level and our heritage preserves this ethos today. By focusing on what our customers are aiming to achieve we can help and support them on the journey.
Our customers choose Excell for our proven ability to help them unlock best value from their communications infrastructure. They become more competitive by being more operationally effective. Our role is simply to ensure that technology is fitted around their specific business needs to guarantee a return on investment.How to apply:
If this sounds like you then hit apply! We look forward to receiving your application!