We are a medium sized firm of Chartered Accountants and Professional Business advisers, with offices in both London and Surrey.The Role:
Ideally you will have come from a payroll bureau background, with at least three years experience.
You will need to manage your time and be organised so that you can meet strict deadlines. You'll need to pay close attention to detail to ensure that our clients are paid accurately and on time.
The role also includes:
Skills and Experience:
- Accurate and timely processing of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls and year end reporting.
- Liaising with clients, HMRC, pension companies and third parties as required.
- Auto-enrolment implementation, calculation, reporting and compliance.
- Uploading pension contribution information to pension provider's websites.
- Setting up BACS payments for salaries, pension payments and HMRC liabilities.
No agencies please.
- Knowledge of CIS, P11D's and Payrolling benefits would be advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrates the ability to deal with sensitive matters professionally and confidentially.
- Manages challenging situations in an appropriate manner with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to manage time and deliver goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated with a good degree of initiative.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail with a meticulous, systematic approach to solving problems.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Responds quickly to changing demands and demonstrates strong skills in prioritisation and time management.