We're an established creative agency in the heart of Newcastle. Built on a reputation of strategic creative and tactical execution, we work with blue chip global brands, national industry leaders and exciting start-ups across a range of sectors.
No matter the role, everyone in our agency gets to work across a huge variety of projects and clients. One day you could be bringing an exciting new brand to life, the next you could be rolling out a strategically planned campaign. Whatever project you're working on, you'll find a passionate and collaborative team atmosphere, built on support and creativity.The Role
In our thriving agency, there is always a lot of interesting and varied work to be done and we are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and organised Client Service Executive to join our team.
As a Client Services Executive, you will manage projects and the day to day production requirements of the studio, ensuring the smooth running of all projects and the quality of output. whilst delivering excellent customer service.
You will proactively manage and build relationships with our clients across the globe while delivering high professional standards. As an integral member of our client-focused team, this role is created for individuals who excel in communication, project management, with a passion for excellent service. Experience
We need a confident, organised and proactive individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
You will provide timely solutions to our client's projects and be able to solve problems and requests, while always delivering exceptional communication.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the client relationships through effective communication, responding to requests and problem solving.
- Planning and managing projects from initial brief stage through to delivery.
- Managing budgets, invoicing clients and chasing purchase orders using our financial management system.
- Representing the agency in client meetings.
- Communicating and briefing external partners and suppliers on client requirements.
- Ensuring the team are kept up to date with activity recorded on the system.
- Scheduling appointments and events.
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years' experience in a project management role.
- 2 years' experience in an agency preferred.
- Exceptional customer service both verbally and written.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility while always ensuring the highest of standards.
- A team player who can work effectively with a variety of different people.
- A passion for creative, digital and marketing.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please no recruitment agencies.