About Insta Group:
Insta has been working at the forefront of the energy efficiency and acoustic industry since 1980.
We develop and manufacture sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services that save energy, improve buildings, reduce bills, and cut carbon emissions.
We supply our effective energy efficiency and acoustic solutions to homes, businesses, commercial developments, and Local Authorities across the UK.
Consistent quality, technical expertise and a drive for innovation are at the heart of our business.
Insta Thermal Division:
The UK's largest network of Insulation Installers is seeking an individual experienced in Cavity Wall and External Wall Insulation who wishes to progress to fill this key, field based role.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be responsible for inspecting installations of Cavity Wall and Solid Wall Insulation, assessing new technicians, and supporting our Network of approved installing companies in general.
You must be self motivated and be able to self manage your workload and diary in order to maximise productivity. You will be working alone to help monitor and motivate Insta Network Installers, primarily working throughout South East England, although you will be expected to cover other areas of the UK when required. The successful applicant must therefore be prepared to travel and work away from home at times.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience as a BBA Approved Cavity Wall Insulation Technician for at least five years is an essential requirement. A general knowledge of External Wall Insulation would also be an advantage.
• Must have good communication and presentation skills.
• Have good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Have good IT skills to enable the production of inspection reports.
• Have knowledge of PAS2030/35.
• A clean driving license.
Our benefits to you:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus