Company DescriptionProduct Owner - My Broker VenueSalary: £42,000 - £47,000 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits package.
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester.
We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
With a 46 year track record of success, Together is one of the UK's largest specialist lenders with a £4bn loan book, leading positions in its key market segments and a strong established presence in international capital markets with publicly traded bonds and RMBS securities.
Due to some changes internally, we now have a requirement for a Product Owner (My Broker Venue)
to join our Digital function on a permanent basis.
As Product Owner, you'll work with both business and external stakeholders taking day to day ownership and responsibility for the ongoing development and improvement of Together's Broker Portal, My Broker Venue (MBV).
Working closely with the Senior Product Owner, you'll define and manage a delivery roadmap based on a deep understanding of the needs of both internal & external customers.
You'll be constantly on the lookout for customer pain points and potential improvements to inform your roadmap, or to be fed into new/existing projects, balancing the needs of stakeholders and customers to ensure our portal remains both fit for today, as well as aligning to longer term strategic and transformation goals.
You'll need to forge strong relationships with neighbouring functions such as Business Change, IT, Intermediary Relations, and Customer Experience in order to drive towards your product vision to deliver innovative products and features that our customers love.
Together is a business that is never standing-still and provides an exciting place to work for someone who likes to deliver to a high-standard and is comfortable with change.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Work with the Senior Product Owner to define and own the product roadmap, driving delivery of regular improvements to performance, usability, and customer experience
- Create buy-in to solutions both internally and with key external partners
- Create and maintain the high-level prioritised product roadmap based on data/analytics, customer feedback, competition and stakeholder input
- Use customer research and data to create proof-of-concept prototypes (working with the Digital Experience team) for user testing and iteration
- Collaborate with external third-party partners, business stakeholders and product teams to ensure delivery timelines for dependencies
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer experience in order to identify and fill gaps, and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business goals, objectives and customer impact
- Drive and present product / feature launches working with stakeholders
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Work with technical architects to plan the implementation of the roadmap
- Seek learning from the product community and share findings with the business
- Keep stakeholders and the wider business informed of progress of the product, vision and goals of the product
- Proven track record in managing all aspects of successful product delivery, taking changes from initial idea or wireframe to through final delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both in person and in writing)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience managing customer facing acquisition products
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Experience within the mortgage / financial services industry
- Project/portfolio management qualifications
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. Together has established itself over 45 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.