Product Owner - Digital ExperienceSalary: £42,000 - £47,000 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits package.
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester.
We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
With a 46 year track record of success, Together is one of the UK's largest specialist lenders with a £4bn loan book, leading positions in its key market segments and a strong established presence in international capital markets with publicly traded bonds and RMBS securities.
Due to some changes internally, we now have a requirement for a Product Owner (Digital Experience)
to join our Digital function on a permanent basis.
As Product Owner (Digital Experience), you'll work with the wider digital team and business stakeholders to optimise end-to-end user experience across our website and connected digital platforms.
Working closely with the Head of Digital Experience, you'll manage a delivery roadmap based on a deep understanding of the needs of both business stakeholders and the end user.
You'll be constantly on the lookout for customer pain points and potential improvements to inform existing projects and feed into new ones, identifying these using Google Analytics and qualitative research tools such as session replays, customer surveys and remote user testing.
You'll then turn your insights into user-centred solutions, working with business analysts, designers, developers and analysts (both internally and in third parties) to deliver innovative products and features that our customers love.
Together is a business that is never standing-still and provides an exciting place to work for someone who likes to deliver to a high-standard and is comfortable with change.Key Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Digital Experience to deliver products that meet the business strategy and vision
- Create buy-in to solutions both internally and with key external partners
- Maintain a product roadmap based on data/analytics, customer feedback, competition and stakeholder input
- Use customer insight to create proof-of-concept prototypes for user testing and iteration
- Collaborate with external third-party partners, business stakeholders and product teams to ensure delivery timelines are accurate and achieved
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs in order to identify and fill gaps, and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business goals, objectives and customer impact
- Work with technical architects to plan the implementation of the roadmap
- Keep stakeholders and the wider business informed of progress of the product, vision and goals of the product
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of digital design, technology and optimisation trends
- Proven track record in managing all aspects of successful product delivery, taking changes from initial idea or wireframe to through final delivery
- Experience of digital optimisation and user research
- Strong understanding of user-centred design/usability/accessibility principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both in person and in writing)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development or project management
- Experience managing customer facing acquisition products
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Experience within the financial services industry
- Highly confident user of at least one CMS - ideally Sitecore
- Experience of leading wireframing and user testing
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. Together has established itself over 45 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.