Are you passionate about designing and delivering high-quality software? Do you enjoy taking use cases and high-level requirements and adding the next level of technical detail and business requirements that engineering can directly build upon? Do you have a highly critical eye when it comes to checking if a piece of software does what its users would expect it to? If so, keep reading, this might be an ideal job for you.What You Will Be Doing
What You Won't Be Doing
- Act ask a stakeholder and iterate with UX designers to transform use cases into UX/UI prototypes
- Break down a release milestones defined in a high-level technical spec into a high-level plan
- Define the granular detailed tasks needed by engineering to implement releases
- Accept of engineering work, making sure it meets all of your requirements
- Ensure the engineering deliverables snap well together and fully implement use cases
Basic RequirementsDelivery Manager key responsibilities
- Chasing developers around to make sure they deliver their work and tasks on time
- People management
- Low-level exhaustive quality assurance work
- Technical: Computer Science education or an early career as a software engineer/developer
- Can deeply understand complex requirements and how these impact products on a macro level
- Detailed oriented - enjoys doing a thorough acceptance and thinking about what users will encounter in the wild
- Previous experience as an: agile product owner, scrum master, product manager, delivery manager, software team lead or software engineering manager
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 - helping thousands of people advance their careers. We focus on full-time, long-term work - not short-term "gigs" or freelancing side jobs. Our platform provides businesses with the fairest hiring on earth by basing 90% of the decisions on objective assessments of a candidate's skills and abilities to perform Real Work. Since we are 100% remote, people can work from anywhere and earn standardized and competitive compensation, regardless of where they choose to live.What's Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4459-GB-London-DeliveryManage.003