VP/Director level Investor Relations & Capital Raising hire for a leading European Infrastructure Investor focusing on global investments in Infrastructure & Energy. Your role would be to extend their footprint and deepen relationships with pre-existing LP's across Europe alongside;
- Identifying and developing new relationships with institutional investors, endowments and foundations, and family offices across the globe.
- Maintaining and Servicing relationships with existing investors
- Fundraising for the new vehicles as and when they come to market
- Systematically coordinating and tracking IR activities
- Ensuring compliance of IR activities
- Deploying Co-investment
- Promoting and supporting other strategic initiatives with investors
The Successful Candidate
- Strong academic background, with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business required.
- It will be expected that the candidate would have a minimum of 9 years' experience in Investor Relations in a Private Equity Fund or Placement Agent
- The ability to sell and to close on a commitment from an LP
- Excellent Project management skills to efficiently lead complex projects requiring multiple inputs in a short timeframe.
- Technical knowledge on the infrastructure sector, particularly in Europe.
- A genuine interest in sustainability and to high standards of ESG and Ethics.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
For more information, please reach out to Henry.Pepperell@One-Search.com