We are looking for a creative and forward-thinking integrated Account Director to join our team here at ITB!
This role will report to our Client Services Director and work to build key retained accounts across FMCG, lifestyle and consumer, whilst autonomously running global brand clients. You'll be creative and strategic, bringing a talent and influencer marketing-first eye to client servicing. Alongside this, you'll work closely with our Business Development Director and their team, so you'll need to possess a keen understanding and appreciation of creative and strategy processes and output for pitch and client growth purposes.
Our ideal candidate will have solid integrated marketing experience working across consumer and portfolio brands, and be integral to leading and growing some of our key consumer and integrated accounts. You will be open to working across a portfolio of clients in different categories and adaptable to different client environments.
Working across our clients' portfolio of brands, you'll lead the expert delivery of creative campaigns rooted in talent and influencer, managing internal and external partners, and setting clear direction and achievements for the agency team.
Within your team, you will provide strong leadership and direction, alongside an encouraging and nurturing approach enabling your team to thrive and produce the best possible work. Leading by example, you'll inspire the team to meet your own high standards. Across the rest of the agency, you will lead and galvanise multi-discipline teams to deliver our client projects to the highest possible standards.
Key duties and responsibilities are:Account leadership
- Accountability for driving growth of financial health of your accounts: maximizing long and short-term revenue opportunities, remaining financially aware and ensuring that the company's profit margin is achieved
- Leading scope of work negotiations, estimate fees and prepare billings in partnership with our Finance team
- Closely overseeing financial tracking, reconciliation and reporting; providing accurate and strategic forecasting, leading in budget conversations and opportunity recognition
- Setting the standard for team operations, informing the structure and running of the account to ensure that projects and deliverables are in-line with strategic imperatives and delivered on time, within budget and to a very high standard
- Identifying and effectively handling any budget or client challenges swiftly and responsibly
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities with existing clients.
Championing effective ways of working
- Building solid and unshakeable relationships with clients - gaining their respect and trust and demonstrating a strong understanding of their business
- Acting as senior client partner, demonstrating the relevant expertise, gravitas and charisma to be seen and respected as a trusted leader and point-person by the client
- Developing strong positive relationships within cross-agency departments, understanding how to best use and optimize the services and specialisms available while ensuring resources are used profitably.
- Leading from the front with a 'can do' approach and proactive ownership of projects and process, upholding the highest quality standards, both in service and deliverables
- Delegating effectively with enthusiasm and context; sharing and instilling understanding and eagerness within the team and wider agency
- Embodying a dynamic, positive, energetic and friendly demeanour - inspiring others and remaining calm when under pressure
- Appreciating and adhering to agency and client procedures and systems, educating your team as required.
- Demonstrating effective team management skills, inspiring loyalty and commitment, providing relevant level of support while instilling confidence, motivation and empowerment
- Completing performance reviews and providing feedback on a regular basis - ensuring career progression is supported, allowing team members to become effective, independent and increasingly capable of working well with less supervision
- Motivating your team and boosting morale - crafting a collaborative team environment, designed to make work feel rewarding, engaging and fun.
Our ideal candidate is well-versed in social trends across global markets and will have worked in this space for around 5-8 years; direct experience within Influencer Marketing a plus. You are a tenacious go-getter, creative and strategic with a logical and detailed approach to solving problems. You bring a work ethic that embodies a "how can we make this happen" mentality with a strong sense of initiative and personal ownership.
You have proven experience working in integrated marketing, which includes talent and/or influencer marketing. You have a pulse on pop culture and what's trending digitally, and understand how influencer is a key component of an integrated strategy and know how to bring it the forefront of campaign execution. Alongside this, you will have:
- Extensive experience of owning and growing positive and effective relationships with senior client partners, resulting in account growth and evolution
- The ability to cultivate strong, professional and effective working relationships with people of all levels
- Outstanding verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate clearly and offer a strong, collaborative and constructive presence and personality in client and internal meetings - communicating with conviction, passion and confidence
- Capability and comfort to supervise and drive large budgets, showing excellence of financial management
- Exceptional attention to detail, alongside strong organizational, time and project management skills
- Fluency in English, with exemplary written and verbal presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel and Word.
ITB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.