Partner Engagement ManagerLocation: London (Remote currently)Length: 12 monthsRate: £21-26p/h (40 hours p/w)
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Partner Engagement Manager
to work with one of the Big 5 Tech companies on a contract basis for 12 months, the salary equivalent for the role is £55,000.About the role...
As a PEM, you will engage and work with strategic partners that deliver professional services to customers looking to leverage Cloud. As PEM for your region, you will enable the services strategy of managed partners. You will coordinate with sales, legal and finance to fulfill engagements through partners.
You will develop deep and lasting relationships with partners' services delivery teams and help our enterprise customers maximize their value on Cloud. Building on the partner and customer knowledge, you will own the shared roadmaps to co-deliver services to the customers. Responsibilities...
- Manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements through partners. Work with Engagement Managers, TAMs and Sales teams to engage the right partners for delivery.
- Assist and advise the partnership team with the identification, onboarding and enablement of new partners in the market based on project needs and missing competencies.
- Support PSO teams in terms of partner availability, onboarding, costs, offboarding and making sure partner capacity meets the project needs in the short and long term
- Setup and maintain the contractual services relationship
- 5+ years of experience managing professional services engagements and working with resellers/partners on cloud projects
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math or a related technical field.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team and geographically dispersed partner base
- MBA or a graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful projects
- Ability to present complex information to partner executives and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
- Excellent written, communication, project management and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on collaborating with partners and delivering cloud projects
Due to the nature of this being a contract role, we can only accept applicants who currently reside in or have a work permit for the UK. If you are interested in applying, please apply via LinkedIn today or send your CV to email@example.com
- Competitive hourly rate
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) + paid bank holiday's
- Fantastic offices and access to world class technologies
- When onsite - free use of cafeteria, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Remote onboarding, company laptop and phone
- Opportunity to work with one of the Big 5 Tech companies