We are seeking an aerospace engineer (or similar) or a SW developer who is passionate about technology for development of software tools in the SSA (Space situational awareness) domain.
- Technical Engineer of international project with the ESA, several national space agencies, etc.
- Software design engineering (requirements, design...) in the frame of SSA projects
- Software development (and validation) tasks in the frame of SSA projects
- Technical support in SSA proposals
- Contribution to commercial/marketing activities
- on the experience of the candidate, other functions may be envisaged:
- Technical lead and organisation of international engineering teams
- Mentor junior members of the SSA division
- Prepare and participate in the project milestones and reviews
- Elaborate project development plans
- Create and organize all project SW infrastructure for the implementation and validation of the project assigned
- Programming in different languages
- Define and programming different HMIs
MSc or higher in Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Maths or Computer ScienceProfessional Experience:
Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role on Software development and algorithms definition. If possible, within Space and SSA domain.
Desirable knowledge of ESA procedures and guidelines
Minimum 3 years of SW development in JAVA, C/C++, Python, Fortran, etc
Relevant developing experience following programming standards in different programming languages (detailed in the technical requirements)
Further relevant skills also appreciated:
- Demonstrable experience in database definition and management
- Experience in HMI definition and implementation;
- Experience of system requirements, design analysis and definition and implementation of the projects. Drive project execution of technical requirements to budget and schedule through implementation of the project standards.
- Knowledge of the definition and execution of the system verification and validation testing campaigns.
· Project management
· Programming (FORTRAN; C/C++ and/or python),
· Space Debris or SSA environment knowledge
· SW Engineering experience (nice to have)
· Atlassian Jira, Confluence (if possible)
· Linux (Ubuntu, SUSE, etc)
Programming languages, at least 2 among the following:
Other technical knowledge on Databases, SW Tools & Configuration Management, etc, will be valuable:
- Maven (for HMI JAVE development)
- DOORS and others
- Orable, Mysql, etc
Spanish (nice to have)Personal Skills:
Pro active and committed to excellence
Ability to work both Collaboratively and Independently
Good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
Availability for work travel
Good communication skills
Please, enclose motivation letter to the application.