• To put it simply, we're in business to create growth opportunities. Empowering Reloaders to experience career firsts and our brands to hit digital firsts, year after year.
• We only hire people who will add to our team; individuals who are driven, passionate, keen to collaborate and will work hard every day to grow professionally and to improve what we're doing for our clients.
• We aim to be the agency of choice for eCommerce and retail brands. This gives you the chance to become a true expert in a niche industry, deepening your knowledge and skills in eCommerce, retail & how to grow consumer brands.
• As an independent agency, our London team of 12 is like a family. We enjoy work (yes, that's not a joke) as we're working in a fun & dynamic environment, collaborating with each other across the same clients, projects and campaigns, meaning we get to know each other extremely well.
• We're also backed by 80 Reloaders across the world, with international offices and a global client base. You'll have the opportunity to work on large brands, collaborate with our international teams and (post-Covid) travel to and work from our global offices. Review and analyze client sites for areas needing improvementFor this Email Marketing Specialist role...
- Problem-solving everyday. You'll have a curious attitude that enjoys analysing and solving complex Email and digital marketing problems.
- Confidently navigate through ESP's such as Klaviyo, Dotdigital, Ometria and Salesforce, with knowledge of the benefits and pitfalls of each platform.
- Able to perform typical Email implementation, such as; migrating ESPs, integrating into other eCommerce platforms, creating new templates, setting-up automations and performing segmentation.
- Creating strategic roadmaps for clients, based on a solid understanding of current performance, the latest Email trends and what you know about the clients' customer, brand & product.