Senior Treasury Systems Developer
London - Remote Working Flexibility
Salary up to £70,000 per annum
A Large FTS100 company is looking to hire a Senior Treasury Systems Developer to manage the Treasury Management applications newly implemented on the cloud platform.
The Senior Treasury Systems Developer will be responsible for the design, development and ongoing maintenance and support of the Treasury Management systems. My client is looking for innovative candidates with a strong background and experience in treasury applications from a technical prospective as well as functional in order to be able to lead any change in line with the business requirements whilst being compliant with business processes and aware of treasury risks.
This would suit perhaps consultants who are looking for a office based role where they would have the opportunity to take ownership of the application end to end.
To be considered for this opportunity:
- Strong stakeholder management
- Proven technical development experience of a TMS systems such as Findur, Reval, FIS Integrity, Kyriba, Capix, Calyso, Oracle Treasury....
- Previous management experience of a TMS application
- End user support experience
- Confident in advising on best practice
- Forward thinking and dynamic individual
- Team player but able to work from their own initiative
- Programming language is a must such as SQL, VBA or others
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org