LUSAS is a high tech company specialising in the development of analysis and design software for the construction industry, based on the LUSAS finite element system.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our user interface development team to design, extend and maintain the extensive user interface of our range of software products.
You should have:
- Minimum of 1 years' MFC user interface programming experience and be able to demonstrate a good grasp of the library.
- A desire to create user interfaces for engineering software
- A good understanding of maths and physics.
- A good understanding of the concepts of object orientated programming.
- Ideally, experience in maths, physics or 3D geometry programming.
- Ideally, knowledge or experience of civil and structural engineering
- Ideally, experience of STL, COM, OpenGL
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills both written and verbal, and a dedication to quality.
You will be based at our riverside head office in Kingston upon Thames.
An excellent remuneration package is available dependent on experience.IMPORTANT: Please submit your Curriculum Vitae / résumé with your application. Applications without a CV or résumé will not be considered.