Principle Networks is a rapidly expanding technology business specialising in IT Network Transformation to the UK's mid enterprise commercial sector. Nearing two years of successful trading, the business has now reached a point where it needs to add another Network Consultant in order to cater for the growing demand customer projects and ongoing support requirements.
You will be joining a fresh, dynamic business in its early years with the opportunity to learn from a group of network specialists who possess a wealth of industry experience delivering enterprise networks, providing you with a real scope for advancing your technical capabilities and an opportunity to become a key member of the team over the years to come.
Being part of a small technical team, you will be responsible for the delivery and operational support of customer solutions encompassing LAN, WAN, Network Security and other emerging technologies. Responsibilities include
Skills and Qualifications
- Low Level Design, implementation and support of customer solutions.
- Remote support and fault resolution for customer solutions.
- Mixture of remote and onsite implementation, migration, testing and support for complex customer solutions.
- Investigating, understanding, testing and implementing new or emerging technologies.
- Fostering of relationships with customers who may view us as their go-to strategic partner
- Help, support and collaboration with technical engineer team
- Promote a team environment with a positive attitude
- Minimum CCNP level certification/expertise.
- Strong Layer 2&3 Networking expertise.
- Excellent communications skills and willingness to work on site with customers.
- The ability to work both autonomously when required, or as part of a close team when collaborating on a wider solution.
- Experience with several of, or all of WAN, LAN, Data Centre switching and Security (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet)
- Experience handling, managing and resolving customer support incidents.
- Knowledge or understanding of Software Defined Networking and SD-WAN, or the willingness to learn (Cisco Viptela, Silver-Peak, Meraki, Fortinet)
- UK Driving Licence
Home Based (in region of North West to easily to commute to customer premises when required)Reporting to:
Technical Operations Director (CCIE)