Eximia is a creative employee communications consultancy. We devise communications strategies, create campaigns and deliver them.
What makes us stand out is our specialism in governance
. How? Because our team is the perfect blend of creative pros and topic experts - giving clients an unequalled experience.Our why...
What we do makes a difference. When governance and reward are communicated well and embedded in a culture, they influence good behaviours and have material impact. Not only does the business and its employees thrive as a result, so do its stakeholders and society.
Communication is the link between empowered employees and sustainable performance to make for a better society. Our culture...
Eximia means 'exceptional' in Latin, which is only possible by developing a great team. That's why we look to find people who feel aligned to our why and our values: be exceptional, be curious, be genuine, be the client, be involved.
Not to forget our mantra... to challenge the process! If you feel this speaks to you, then take a look at the role... Become a challenger:
We're looking for a new addition to join our fast-growing team and support Eximia's client-centric service approach. What we need is someone who can:
- Lead a team of communication experts - inspire, develop and mentor
- Provide the Eximia team with creative ideas
- Be a face and voice for Eximia at events, thought leadership and marketing (videos, webinars, speaker events)
- Lead and host communication training sessions
- Direct and take a lead role in internal communication campaigns for clients - consultancy, planning, copywriting and delivery
- Have oversight of internal communications for Eximia
- Devise Eximia's communication strategy, planning and budget
- Review key stat reports and lead effective measurement
This role reports directly into the MD.
These responsibilities are likely to evolve as Eximia grows, and given this is a new role, there is a real opportunity to get involved, make an impact and put your own stamp on things. You'll be:
- A keen teamplayer with leadership qualities
- A creative all-rounder with exceptional writing and storytelling skills
- Proactive with strong organisational abilities and attention to detail
- Highly commercial, with an ability to support the overall business strategy, purpose and values
- Ability to flex style according to the needs of clients and teams
- Keen to develop skills and knowledge - as well as share best practices with others
- Willing to challenge the process - challenge and be challenged constructively
The role is varied and requires you to work independently using your own initiative, while being part of a growing and supportive team. Essentials:
- Degree educated within a related field, or relevant experience gained in a press office or communications agency
- 5+ years' experience in B2B environment (either internal or agency)
- Managerial experience or oversight of at least one team member
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (eg. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or Google Suite (eg. Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides)
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro is highly desirable, but can be taught
If you have these essentials, then you're just the person we're looking for. And don't worry if you lack knowledge and experience in employee communications, as we're here to help you develop in this area.In return you'll:
- Work with a variety of top brands across multiple sectors
- Be supported with your professional and personal development with a training budget
- Become an integral part of Eximia's growth
- Receive a competitive salary and a range of flexible benefits Location:
Work wherever helps you reach exceptional outcomes.
We do have an office (Pentonville Road, King's Cross, London N1), but we're generally location neutral. We're all pros at virtual agile collaboration, so it's all about working where is best for the task in hand.
Travel to clients may be required on limited occasions.Contract type:
Permanent and full-time. Can be flexible for the right person.Commencement date:
We can be flexible. Finding the right person is paramount over any timeframe, but ideally, we'd like you to join us by [June]. More info:
Check out our website for a glimpse of what we do and for whom: https://www.eximiacomms.co.uk Application Process:
Please email us your CV with covering letter and a portfolio of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our interview process, you will be requested to demonstrate your writing and creative skills.