* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Location: City of London
* Mix of work: Admins, liquidations, LPAs and IBRs
* Salary: £55k - £70k
Are you an Insolvency Manager or experienced Insolvency Assistant Manager seeking a role within a Top 10 firm? Are you keen to work within a team with a market-leading reputation for their quality of work? Are you seeking a role that offers a mix of formal and advisory assignments?
Due to continued growth our client, a Top 10 firm, are seeking a driven Manager who has aspirations for progression and willingness to get involved in advisory assignments such as IBRs. The firm has a strong reputation for both their formal and advisory offering and keen to hire an individual who prefers the mixed nature of this work.
As the successful candidate you will assist with the supervision of the restructuring and recovery process through from planning to review and completion. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a portfolio of formal insolvency cases and ensure cases are efficiently and proactively progressed.
- Participate in independent business review, and other advisory cases.
- Review and supervise staff work and comment constructively on their performance.
- Provide training to staff through on-the-job experience.
- Ensure all work is reviewed. Ensure files are completed to a state suitable for review.
- Identify opportunities where the firm may be able to provide further services.
- Attend marketing events where appropriate.
- Review statutory documents for compliance with Insolvency regulations and relevant standards.
- Prepare case reviews and brief partners on work carried out and business issues.
- Assist partners/directors to manage WIP and debtors on a client by client basis.
- Be a qualified accountant and/or hold JIEB.
- Have substantial experience of corporate (administration/liquidation) and property (LPA) insolvencies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of insolvency legislation and other statutory requirements.
If you are seeking Restructuring and Recovery Manager roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.