We are seeking an experienced PR Account Director with experience working across alcoholic drinks & lifestyle fashion for a leading London agency
- PR lead for a variety of leading clients across: alcoholic drinks, sportstyle & culture
- Primary contact for all clients and responsible for leading integrated PR campaigns
- Strategic thinking and forward planning of client work
- Brand strategy development from conception through to execution
- Critical path and budget planning for PR campaigns and events
- Team management of internal PR Account Managers
- Key part of Senior Management Committee
- A proven background in multi-channel PR with at least 3 years PR Account Director experience
- Proven client and project management skills
- Ability to build close trusted client relationships, ensuring that you are viewed as a source of sound strategic, creative and operational advice.
- Previous experience/evidence of working with brands and media operating across - music, fashion, gaming, sports, drinks etc.
- Expertise including PR, content, digital, social and events.
- Ability to set and work to KPI's
- Creative PR skills.
- Evidence of leading successful new business pitches