Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiologist - Invasive Diagnostics and Therapies Cromwell Hospital, Kensington London SW5 0TUPermanent, Full time, 37.5 hours per weekFlexible shifts per week plus on-call commitmentHighly Competitive Salary + £2,100 for on call
Here you'll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You'll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We've implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes. At Cromwell Hospital our patients will be your top priority. With no shareholders, we reinvest our profits back into our business to give you the extra time and technology you need to make a difference to our patients each and every day. Role Overview:
Cromwell Hospital is an internationally recognised private hospital located in the heart of Kensington, providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We're one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike.
We are currently recruiting for a Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiology in the area of Invasive Diagnostics and Therapies.What you'll do:
You will strengthen coordination, clinical competency and education within the Interventional and Cardiac Rhythm Management Procedures and Invasive Arrhythmia Therapies. A requirement of rotational duties within other areas of Cardiac Physiology will be necessary. You will be involved in the following procedures:
Invasive / Interventional Procedures
Coronary Angiography, Coronary thrombectomy, CTO and OCT, Internal Cardioversion, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps, Intra-Vascular Ultrasound, Left Atrial Appendage, ASD and PFO closures, Percutaneous Angioplasty and Stenting Pressure Wires Studies, Right Heart Studies, Rotablation, TAVI, Temporary Pacing, Valvuloplasty and Device Implantation
Invasive Arrhythmia Therapies
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators and CRT Devices, System extraction, Internal and external cardioversion, Electrophysiology studies and standard ablation, Complex ablation and device implantationWho we're looking for:
We're here for you:
- BSc (Hons) in Clinical Physiology or BSc in Healthcare Science (Cardiac Physiology) or PTP equivalence.
- At least one certification for Electrophysiology and CRM
- Extensive and current expertise in Interventional Procedures and Invasive Arrhythmia Therapies.
- Knowledge and experience of advanced and highly specialised procedures acquired through accredited courses.
- Able to perform a range of specialist diagnostic investigations on patients in a variety of clinical settings.
- Ability to think quickly, assess complex clinical situations and make decisions upon that information.
- Understanding of legal responsibilities within the role.
We have belief in you to do what's right for our patients and in return we'll support you to develop your career so you can not only grow at but thrive. Why Bupa?
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It's important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiologist you'll be eligible for:
Diversity and Inclusion
- Staff bonus scheme - annual performance-based
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Free Bupa Health Assessment, every 2 years
- Bupa Health Trust
- Bupa Staff Dental Plan and Dental discounts
- Cromwell Hospital Staff Discount on medical treatments
- Career Breaks - after 10 years' service
- Life Assurance
- Access to Healthline 24/7
- Family friendly policies
- Payment of Professional Registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Online discounts
- Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We'll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That's why we're happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them. Whether you've found your feet or are discovering a new path. Welcome to a place that celebrates you. This isn't where you've been. This is where you're going. This is what we have belief in.To find more information, for an informal discussion before applying, please contact Joan-Eric on 07562210958 / Joanemail@example.com