Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer the successful applicant will provide senior professional clinical support and engagement to ensure the companies clinical interventions within all service lines meet robust quality, compliance and performance standards, ensuring the highest levels of patient care together with ensuring appropriate levels of compliance with all UK wide regulatory frameworks and standards (e.g., CQC).
The post holder will lead on all aspects of quality (design, monitoring, audit, review and ongoing improvement),regulatory compliance and reporting against the organisation's governance framework, ensuring the delivery of safe and effective patient care in an environment of continuous improvement.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Clinical Quality Governance
- Compliance Governance
- Professional Leadership
- Patient Safety
- Quality Improvement
We are a value-driven organisation, and therefore, the job holder will be expected to live the values of the organisation and integrate these values into every aspect of their role. This is specifically important in respect of team management and leadership and ensuring that all team members feel valued and empowered and thereby able to demonstrate the organisational values within their own individual roles.What do we need from you?
- Extensive knowledge of Nursing acquired through significant experience in a Senior Clinical role
- Demonstrable experience in quality, safety and operational leadership with a clear focus on the development and sustainability of services from a quality, outcomes and experience perspective with a clear drive and passion for service change, quality improvement, delivery and transformation
- Experience of meeting regulatory compliance standards and the provision, maintenance and reporting of data to meet compliance
- Demonstrable experience of the ability to work autonomously, initiating and organising workloads, delegating appropriately, responding to changing priorities and meeting tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of the ability to make difficult decisions autonomously
- Demonstrable experience in preparing and delivering Training to enable others to achieve quality and compliance standards across the company. Knowledge
- Registered Nurse on the NMC register
- Excellent understanding of the Fundamental Standards, Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014.
- Commitment to the highest standards of patient care
- Strong transformational leadership skills with the ability to adopt different approaches to respond to different situations
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in long term conditions common in primary and secondary health care
If you are interested in further information please email the MDs Executive Assistant Julia email@example.com