Marketing Executive Manchester Office
SafetyCulture is an Australian, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower businesses to create safer environments for frontline workers, operate more efficiently and ensure they're raising quality standards.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem; reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 8 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers, 27,000 organizations, in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We're excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We're looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.Who you are
As a Marketing Executive you will report to the Marketing Manager and work to support our marketing campaigns both in the EMEA region and worldwide. You will help to produce content and collateral to drive engagement. Your role is pivotal in supporting the growth of the marketing channel and supporting our external partner and media relationships.What you'll be doing
What you'll need
- Coordinate with global marketing and internal teams to localise and execute key marketing campaigns
- Drive our mission goals by being a brand ambassador at events, conferences and exhibitions
- Co-ordinate and run our virtual and physical events including webinars, bootcamps and marketing events
- Producing collateral for EMEA campaigns including writing and proofing marketing copy
- Working closely with our partners and supporting partner development
Nice to have
- A passion and drive to articulate the story and vision of SafetyCulture.
- B2B marketing experience (B2C2B even more ideal)
- Experience creating creative and engaging content for a variety of mediums including websites, social media and blogs.
- You're comfortable with ambitious goals and have demonstrated an ability to deliver results in a past job.
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action).
What we offer
- Experience gained within a SaaS environment.
- Experience delivering B2B solutions through partners to customers.
- Experience working effectively with marketing tools such as Marketo.
- Best Places to Work 2020 Award winning environment
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- We are located in the heart of the Northern Quarter near some of the best cafe's, restaurants, and pubs in Manchester.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- When the sun is out you can find the SafetyCulture team in the courtyard cooking something delicious on the barbeque.
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Pippet, Buddy, Millie, Ralph, Oreo and Poppy are all valued colleagues.
- Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops after work? There are many groups for you to join to connect with people interested in the same activities you are.
- On Tuesday's and Thursday's join your fellow fitness enthusiasts for private gym classes at two local gyms.
- Mental health is a priority for our teams at SafetyCulture. We have meditation classes for staff as part of our strong emphasis on promoting wellness.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a wall entirely made of plants, a table tennis table, and a ball pit and we have showers if you prefer to get your workout in on the way to work.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you're given when you join. Don't worry, this includes a beanie and a scarf!
- See new countries on our iAuditor roadshows and travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon that brings all of our global teams together. Last year it was in Wellington, New Zealand!