We are looking to appoint a Legal PA (Client Care Manager) to join our Commercial Property team in our Cambridge office.
We are looking for an experienced Client Care Manager to join our Commercial Property team in our Cambridge office.
This role offers the opportunity to lead the support function for a busy team of expert lawyers and other professional staff. The successful candidate will manage the team's Client Care function by ensuring a seamless service to our clients, through exceptional and proactive administration and assistance.
As a Client Care Manager in the Commercial Property team, some of your main duties will include:
Providing timely and pro-active administrative support through;
- Leading and managing the Client Care administrative team, including workloads, capacity and delegating
- Checking, amending and printing of correspondence and documents produced by the Document Production team
- Liaising with the legal advisors in the production of required correspondence and documents, ensuring efficient delivery
- Liaising with clients and third parties as required
- Dealing with property searches on behalf of legal advisors and liaising with various third-party organisations
- Managing post completion procedures on behalf of the team's legal advisors, including preparation and submission of Stamp Duty Land tax returns, Land Registry applications and Companies House documents
- Preparation of bills on behalf of the team's legal advisors
- Ensuring accurate internal records are kept
To view the full job description, please visit https://www.teeslaw.com/careers/legal-pa-client-care-manager-commercial-property/
If you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail - send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!