We are looking for Solution Engineers to staff some of the most crucial positions in our company's London office. As a Solutions Engineer you will be the client-facing, expert user of the system for our EU market, with key influence on future product development and strategy.
You will lead post-sales projects with our clients. This includes onboarding new clients (remotely and on-site), implementing new modules or features for existing clients, as well any necessary training and initial support.
As the company's experts on product performance, or Solutions Engineers play an active part in the global product development process for our future technology roadmap.You'll be a great fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy responsibility and thrive under pressure
- Are passionate about solving real-world transport problems - the more complex the better!
- Grew up with technology and have the skills to quickly learn a specialist operating system
- Have the confidence to lead multi-million Euro projects with clients all over the world
- Understand a sense of urgency and are able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
It would be great if you have:
- Minimum 1 to 6 years of relevant professional experience
- BSc related to computing, engineering, mathematics or similar
- Basic understanding of data manipulation
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
About the Company:
- Experience coding in Python
- Experience in a Customer Success/Professional Services role desired
- An additional European language such as German, French or Spanish
- A transport background
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation - we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We're a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 450 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space - and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we're pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.
The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners, Alibaba, Verizon Ventures, Pitango and others, and has 150 employees in Tel Aviv, London, San Francisco, New York and São Paulo.