At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves - or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you'll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...The Role
This role is the right hand to both the CRO and VP of SalesOps, you'll have exposure to both the planning and implementation of our revenue strategy and Peakon has big growth plans for 2021. Establishing OKRs for your team is a collaborative process, once locked down you'll have the freedom to propose the best way to achieve these deliverables and have support from the management team when needed. We hire the best people to do their jobs and actively ensure they have the freedom to do so. You'll be leading an all-star team of 4 who maintain our systems and processes for the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing functions. We practise what we preach and we're looking for a solid people manager with experience in ensuring teams are well supported, whilst setting a clear and ambitious roadmap. Whilst the team is based in the UK, we work with Global functions across the US, APAC and EMEA to ensure that each region is supported by staying close to the needs of each market so flexibility is required.
The RevOps team sits within a wider SalesOps function covering Bid Management, Sales Enablement and Sales Engineering who all play an active role in the success of our revenue functions, collaboration is key within our team. We partner with a wide range of teams within the business, you'll need to have strong communication skills to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date and the multiple demands of the team are manageable and prioritised effectively.
- As an expert you'll be required to advise on how we maximise the efficiency of our reps and get access to the right data to make long term decisions.
- We maintain a strong relationship with our Finance team and as we move to a multi-product solution, you'll take a seat on the pricing committee providing insight and guidance on our packages and what's possible within our CRM.
- You'll need to have a passion for data, as we've spent 2020 building an infrastructure for scale, we now need to ensure the insights are available to the right people at the right time.
- Our advanced tech stack requires strong relationships with all our suppliers to ensure we can cope with the demands of our scale up phase.
- Above all else you must be an expert in what's possible within Salesforce and how our tech can efficiently support the processes of our team.
- Solid Salesforce Admin foundation, preferably certified
- comfortable in leveraging the SFDC object model for advanced reporting, while familiar with the limitations of SFDC reporting
- Understanding of the process automation possibilities and pitfalls through hands-on experience with validation rules, workflow, process builder, flow and all other elements in the order of execution
- Understanding of the use cases for, and capabilities of, Apex, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components
- Solid grasp of revenue capabilities, processes and technology that enables smooth revenue operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Success in this role will in large part be driven by your ability to connect with stakeholders and drive consensus
- Strong Business acumen and a data-driven approach to ensure we make the right decisions swiftly
- 5 years+ team management experience in a similar role and evidence of supporting direct reports through complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record for delivering results on large, cross-functional, international milestone projects
- Experience with Gainsight, Power BI, Tableau, Chilli Piper and Zoominfo
- Experience managing revenue operations in businesses of more than £100m turnover selling more than one product
- Experience from large company with around 500-5000 employee company
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Quarterly bonuses
- Company shares