Next15 is a data and technology led marketing group which employs over 2,000 people across 49 offices in 15 countries. Within our family of marketing businesses, which includes 19 subsidiary agencies, We continue to focus on building our data, analytics and technology capabilities to ensure that we create precisely focused marketing and communications that generate value for our clients.Role overview
You will become part of Next 15's central finance team, who provide financial support, both reporting and commercial, to some of the smaller UK companies within the Group.
As a qualified accountant, you will work with the Managing Director of the smaller brands to ensure the day to day running of the finance department and to provide the best possible financial support to the broader business. You will assume a leadership role within the finance team, managing one to two reports within the Shared Service reporting team.
In addition to maintaining smooth financial processes, a strong control environment and accurate and timely reporting, you will have the opportunity to be a partner to office leads and senior consulting staff.
The goal is to secure the efficient functionality of business
to promote extensive and sustainable growth
.As a Finance Manager at Next15 you will:
- Coordination and management of daily finance team tasks performed by the Shared Service centre team based in Mumbai
- Maintain a strong financial control environment, ensuring processes are enforced and enhanced
- Cashflow management and forecasting, working with the business and Next 15 to improve working capital and minimise forex exposure.
- Checking and approval of daily payments and monthly payment runs - suppliers and staff expenses.
- Credit control review
- Approval of all payments
- Perform month-end management accounts reporting process including detailed review and approval of all transactional processing by the Shared Service team
- Manage all aspects of revenue reporting and prepayments, accruals and other ad hoc accounting and large one off items
- Oversee all payroll accounting including review and approval of the payment runs and payroll taxes.
- Annual management of audit process, acting as first point of contact with external auditors.
- Manage all tax reporting to Next 15 and HMRC.
- Oversee all reporting to Next 15
Budgeting and forecasting
- Run the P&L budgeting and reforecast process, working with the brand Managing Director to ensure forecasts are accurate and that business plans are commercially sound.
- Maintain rolling revenue forecasts.
As a Finance Manager at Next15 you will bring:
- Make recommendations for cost savings / greater value to be achieved with suppliers.
- Provide support to office leads and consultants where needed for pricing and ad hoc client requests.
And in return, Next15 offers:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- +2years post qualified experience
- Experience of revenue recognition under IFRS 15, and reconciling revenue, preferably within a media or marketing agency
- Excel skills (can write advanced macros)
- Reliable with the ability to work calmly
- Sensitivity to the confidential nature of financial data
- Excellent salary
- 6% matched pension contributions
- 30 days annual leave (25 days + 2 special occasion + 3 at Christmas & New Year)
- Group Life insurance
- Flexible working
- Career progression
- Open and collaborative workplace culture
At Next15, our people are our biggest investment and greatest asset. Whether it's creativity or analytical insight, we always look for people with a genuine passion for what they do, a desire to succeed and always endeavour to find new ways of working with clients.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and a diverse workforce. We uphold and celebrate our differences. We do not discriminate.
Regardless of your colour, race, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, social background, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status, you are welcome to join us. Just bring your whole self.