Dermatica is a healthtech startup with a mission to make dermatology accessible and affordable to all. To do this, we're harnessing technology and combining it with formulation science and clinical excellence.
We are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to join our rapidly growing clinical and pharmacy team to provide remote support and advice to patients, addressing clinical queries, making treatment recommendations and prescribing treatments. You will work closely with our Pharmacy and Clinical Leads to ensure you have a full understanding of our clinical pathways and standard operating processes. You will also have ongoing supporting from our team of Consultant Dermatologists.
Part Time & Full Time work available (with excellent compensation and the ability to work from the comfort of your own home).All work will be done remotely using our custom EHR (secure Electronic Health Records system).
- Join our team of Clinical Reviewers who communicate with patients (via email and telephone) to provide advice on any clinical queries that they have relating to their treatments.
- Follow Dermatica's dermatological clinical pathways to select the most suitable treatment options for patients
- Prescribe the treatment for the patient
- Review patients and reassess treatment options if needed
- Ensure all information is treated confidentially
- Record accurate clinical notes
Good to haveBenefits
- GPhC registration
- Independent prescribing qualification
- 3-5 years pharmacy experience
- Experience of dealing with patients
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow clinical pathways/protocols rigorously and consistently
- Cannot be a GMC-registered nurse or doctor
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- Monthly social (drinks)
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training in Dermatology