A promising opportunity has arisen for a junior marketing manager professional to work with VC INNOVATIONS - a fast growing and highly credible b2b marketing services, digital media, information and events company. The role of junior marketing manager will play a critical role in supporting the advancement of our fintech, digital ID, climate tech and marketing services portfolio. Your primary function will be to support our CMO to activate all our email and digital marketing campaigns.
Sounds great, what does the role involve?
· Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and content channels
· Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
· Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
· Activating the social media strategy for the company and products
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
· Managing usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
· Responsibility for activating social media and email marketing schedule
· Designing graphics for marketing campaigns
· Creating weekly newsletters
· Working closely with the CMO to maximise our Marketing Automation Toll
What will a typical working day look like?
You will be working on a very dynamic environment with a supportive team and with a lot of freedom to show creativity and shape campaigns. Designing emails, creating thought-provoking copy, managing social media channels, designing digital assets... you will be at the heart of what we do
The successful candidate will be able to show a proficiency in professional curated correspondence, a good understanding of social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, ability to operate our CRM/Marketing Automation software. Good organisation skills will be required together with the ability to work in high pressured environment.
Okay, can't wait to start, what are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for ambitious professionals that are educated to degree level and have at least 1 year experience in b2b marketing, preferably in media/information. Candidates that show a commitment to personal development will be given favouritism.
Good communication skills are also an advantage together with the ability to engage with strategic partners.