Content Writer / Technical Writer (Permanent) | Bespoke Software Consultancy | Leeds | £35,000 base
We're looking for an articulate, enthusiastic and driven content writer to help our client continue to build their presence as a thought leader in the software development market. Specialising in building complex and integral bespoke software solutions for global clients across multiple industries. From commodities trading platforms for one of the biggest agricultural companies in the world to systems to manage people within one of the biggest offshore wind farms in the world.
Joining them as a content writer, you'll be responsible for crafting a range of content; from writing insight articles for our blog, to industry-specific whitepapers, thought leadership articles for media, and technical documentation, as well as working with marketing to promote content across digital channels.
Research-driven, you'll continually look to facts and statistics to further enhance conversations, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts into clear and concise content pieces.
You'll be part of a community here, with people who like to socialise both inside and outside of work. Outside of working hours (and Tier 3) you'll normally find them in evenings at the pub, playing in a pool league, board games or D&D, at yoga sessions or the cinema, or simply building AR prototypes over some pizza and beer.Key Competencies & Requirements:
- Ability to accurately convey a number of a different tone of voice and write to audience personas
- Previous experience in a similar role beneficial, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding, or enthusiasm to learn about, the technology industry
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Excellent organisational skills, to include time management and planning
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight and to work as part of a team
- Willingness, ability to self-learn and quickly adapt to new requirements or changes
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and committed to a career in writing
- Knowledge of SEO beneficial, but not required